Of all the phenomenal lyricists that grace our pages on a regular basis, K. Sparks is consistently one of the most rewindable; too densely-packed with punchlines, allusions and memorable turns of phrase to digest in one go, his verses are designed for repeat spins. So you shouldn’t worry if your first reaction to the Queens phenom’s latest record is the same as its title: “Come Again?” Intricate as Sparks’s bars may be, the joint’s overall vibe is immediately enjoyable, thanks to the artist’s engaging flows as well as Kurser‘s gritty, sample-peppered production. Come Again is slated to appear on a forthcoming EP, the title and drop date of which have yet to be determined. As always, you can keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest singles and release details.
Written by richard on 09/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.