Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
I know what you’re thinking: how the f**k could K. Sparks have the Autumn Blues in the middle of April? Maybe he recorded the song last fall. Perhaps, like God, quality hip-hop transcends space and time. Whatever the explanation, the latest single off Sparks’ forthcoming street album is far too dope to sweat the details. Here, frequent collaborator Kurser‘s jazzy loops set the stage for the Queens representative’s characteristically witty reflections on life, death, rap and the hereafter. Featuring this cut, the reader-acclaimed title track and many more bangers, Home School is set to hit our front page in August for free streaming and digital download. In the meantime, of course, you can keep your browsers locked for all the latest song releases off the project.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view K. Sparks’ MSMD Perceptions-directed Autumn Blues visual.
Written by richard on 07/24/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All That Jazz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.