If you’re looking for an unsigned artist who embodies the term “quality hip-hop,” look no further than Southside Jamaican Queens native K. Sparks. Ready to school the competition by giving a course in Hip Hop 101, Sparks has fun with his rhymes, inviting listeners to “take a little trip to France and dance,” “put the bass in ya face in the place in the stakes hit the brakes,” and All That Jazz. What sets Spark’s work apart from the competition is production from Sweden’s Pajozo, which makes the track sound less like the cold street corner and more like the local upscale coffeehouse. When you wake up tomorrow morning, it might help to make sure you have All That Jazz on repeat while brushing your teeth and eating breakfast; your morning will thank you.
Listen to More: K. Sparks
Written by Burmy on 07/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.