If you’re looking for an unsigned artist who embodies the term “quality hip-hop,” look no further than Southside Jamaican Queens native K. Sparks. Ready to school the competition by giving a course in Hip Hop 101, Sparks has fun with his rhymes, inviting listeners to “take a little trip to France and dance,” “put the bass in ya face in the place in the stakes hit the brakes,” and All That Jazz. What sets Spark’s work apart from the competition is production from Sweden’s Pajozo, which makes the track sound less like the cold street corner and more like the local upscale coffeehouse. When you wake up tomorrow morning, it might help to make sure you have All That Jazz on repeat while brushing your teeth and eating breakfast; your morning will thank you.
Listen to More: K. Sparks Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.