If you’re looking for an unsigned artist who embodies the term “quality hip-hop,” look no further than Southside Jamaican Queens native K. Sparks. Ready to school the competition by giving a course in Hip Hop 101, Sparks has fun with his rhymes, inviting listeners to “take a little trip to France and dance,” “put the bass in ya face in the place in the stakes hit the brakes,” and All That Jazz. What sets Spark’s work apart from the competition is production from Sweden’s Pajozo, which makes the track sound less like the cold street corner and more like the local upscale coffeehouse. When you wake up tomorrow morning, it might help to make sure you have All That Jazz on repeat while brushing your teeth and eating breakfast; your morning will thank you.
Listen to More: K. Sparks
Written by Burmy on 07/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.