This past summer, rapper K. Smith told a certain female that he could be a better man. Since that lady decided to ditch her old man, in favor of Smith, one might expect them to live happily ever after, right? Unfortunately, since K. Smith is getting more and more famous by the minute, trying to resist Human Nature (that feeling you get when other chicks are around) is just too hard. Helping to get that point across is the “President of Milwaukee,” Rico Love, who commandeers T-Pain‘s voicebox on the hook and uses his songwriting skills (Throwback, All Because Of You) to give Human Nature a reasonable shot at being the ying to Better Man’s yang (somewhat like Loso’s Baby Don’t Go was to Make Me Better). Smith’s debut album, Streetz to Hollywood, is set to drop later this year; look for the promising musician to make waves.
Written by Burmy on 01/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Better Man ft. Omarion" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.