This past summer, rapper K. Smith told a certain female that he could be a better man. Since that lady decided to ditch her old man, in favor of Smith, one might expect them to live happily ever after, right? Unfortunately, since K. Smith is getting more and more famous by the minute, trying to resist Human Nature (that feeling you get when other chicks are around) is just too hard. Helping to get that point across is the “President of Milwaukee,” Rico Love, who commandeers T-Pain‘s voicebox on the hook and uses his songwriting skills (Throwback, All Because Of You) to give Human Nature a reasonable shot at being the ying to Better Man’s yang (somewhat like Loso’s Baby Don’t Go was to Make Me Better). Smith’s debut album, Streetz to Hollywood, is set to drop later this year; look for the promising musician to make waves.
Written by Burmy on 01/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Better Man ft. Omarion" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.