This past summer, rapper K. Smith told a certain female that he could be a better man. Since that lady decided to ditch her old man, in favor of Smith, one might expect them to live happily ever after, right? Unfortunately, since K. Smith is getting more and more famous by the minute, trying to resist Human Nature (that feeling you get when other chicks are around) is just too hard. Helping to get that point across is the “President of Milwaukee,” Rico Love, who commandeers T-Pain‘s voicebox on the hook and uses his songwriting skills (Throwback, All Because Of You) to give Human Nature a reasonable shot at being the ying to Better Man’s yang (somewhat like Loso’s Baby Don’t Go was to Make Me Better). Smith’s debut album, Streetz to Hollywood, is set to drop later this year; look for the promising musician to make waves.
Written by Burmy on 01/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Better Man ft. Omarion" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.