Coming straight outta SoCal is up-and-coming rapper K. Smith, and his debut single Better Man. As if being the nephew of rap pioneer and Hollywood icon Will Smith wasn’t enough star power, K. scooped up Omarion for some additional assistance. Their collaboration finds Smith telling a certain lady he is simply the better man, but unlike most rappers, he does it in a respectful, curse-free way (probably got it from his uncle). Better Man will definitely gain the attention of a young female audience, and once it gains momentum there, it just might make a charge for the Top 10 on most urban charts.
Written by Burmy on 08/13/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Human Nature ft. Rico Love" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.