Coming straight outta SoCal is up-and-coming rapper K. Smith, and his debut single Better Man. As if being the nephew of rap pioneer and Hollywood icon Will Smith wasn’t enough star power, K. scooped up Omarion for some additional assistance. Their collaboration finds Smith telling a certain lady he is simply the better man, but unlike most rappers, he does it in a respectful, curse-free way (probably got it from his uncle). Better Man will definitely gain the attention of a young female audience, and once it gains momentum there, it just might make a charge for the Top 10 on most urban charts.
Written by Burmy on 08/13/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Human Nature ft. Rico Love" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.