Coming straight outta SoCal is up-and-coming rapper K. Smith, and his debut single Better Man. As if being the nephew of rap pioneer and Hollywood icon Will Smith wasn’t enough star power, K. scooped up Omarion for some additional assistance. Their collaboration finds Smith telling a certain lady he is simply the better man, but unlike most rappers, he does it in a respectful, curse-free way (probably got it from his uncle). Better Man will definitely gain the attention of a young female audience, and once it gains momentum there, it just might make a charge for the Top 10 on most urban charts.
Written by Burmy on 08/13/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Human Nature ft. Rico Love" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.