Back in January, HS87/Interscope recording artist K. Roosevelt introduced himself to our pages with Beautiful, an unusually romantic account of a one-night-stand. Do Me Now, the follow-up single off the singer’s latest EP, jumps backward in time to depict the aforemath of a similar tryst. A sultry synth beat by HS87 general Hit-Boy backs the artist as he romances a shawty at the local spot. Roosevelt’s label boss also steps out from behind the boards to deliver a brisk guest 16 on the back. In addition to appearing on the headliner’s RoseGold EP, Do Me Now can be found on compilation album All I’ve Ever Dreamed Of, released to the ‘net earlier this month.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view K. Roosevelt’s co-directed, withJelani Lockhart, Do Me Now visual.
Written by richard on 03/27/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.