Back in January, HS87/Interscope recording artist K. Roosevelt introduced himself to our pages with Beautiful, an unusually romantic account of a one-night-stand. Do Me Now, the follow-up single off the singer’s latest EP, jumps backward in time to depict the aforemath of a similar tryst. A sultry synth beat by HS87 general Hit-Boy backs the artist as he romances a shawty at the local spot. Roosevelt’s label boss also steps out from behind the boards to deliver a brisk guest 16 on the back. In addition to appearing on the headliner’s RoseGold EP, Do Me Now can be found on compilation album All I’ve Ever Dreamed Of, released to the ‘net earlier this month.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view K. Roosevelt’s co-directed, withJelani Lockhart, Do Me Now visual.
Written by richard on 03/27/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)