Back in January, HS87/Interscope recording artist K. Roosevelt introduced himself to our pages with Beautiful, an unusually romantic account of a one-night-stand. Do Me Now, the follow-up single off the singer’s latest EP, jumps backward in time to depict the aforemath of a similar tryst. A sultry synth beat by HS87 general Hit-Boy backs the artist as he romances a shawty at the local spot. Roosevelt’s label boss also steps out from behind the boards to deliver a brisk guest 16 on the back. In addition to appearing on the headliner’s RoseGold EP, Do Me Now can be found on compilation album All I’ve Ever Dreamed Of, released to the ‘net earlier this month.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view K. Roosevelt’s co-directed, withJelani Lockhart, Do Me Now visual.
Written by richard on 03/27/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.