One-night stands typically aren’t thought of as particularly romantic, but K. Roosevelt‘s out to change that; on a newly-released EP standout, Hit-Boy‘s HS87 signee shows us that, when done right, a casual tryst can be a Beautiful thing. Over his own production, an intricate, yet smooth melange of guitar picking and ambient vocal harmonies, he serenades his partner for the evening, promising to, “make you feel in love, make you feel like I’m in love with you.” Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on debut street release RoseGold, available for free streaming and download via The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 01/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do Me Now" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.