I never would have guessed ATLien buzzmaker K. Camp had anything in common with my grandma, but it turns out they can agree on at least one point: young people these days “ain’t got No Manners,” and it’s a damn shame. Coming on the heels of the similarly-themed Cut Her Off (Remix), this freshly-minted mixtape cut features Camp griping about substandard women and their shoddy behavior. Fellow A-Town representative Peewee Longway, a newcomer to the Booth, jumps on Bobby Kritikal‘s syncopated synth beat to spit a caked-up closing 16. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop K. Camp’s SlumLords Mixtape when it hits the ‘net this Thursday, June 12.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Between Us" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.