Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
K. Camp may think nothing of tossing a few hundreds at a talented pole dancer, but don’t get it twisted; if a woman starts to cost him too much time and/or money relative to his enjoyment of her company, he’ll Cut Her Off without a second thought. The official remix of the 4.27/CTE R&B singer’s strip club anthem finds him and original featuree 2 Chainz joined on the mic by an additional high-profile guest. Maybach capo Ricky Rozay jumps on Will-A-Fool‘s club-ready synth beat to spit about his luxurious lifestyle and his cold-hearted attitude toward the opposite sex in a gruff opener. This promo single isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on K. Camp’s plans at further details emerge. Rick Ross fans can, of course, hear more on his Mastermind LP, out now in stores and online.
UPDATE: We’ve added new visuals to K Camp’s hit single.
Written by richard on 04/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Between Us" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.