To achieve Success, you’ve got to be willing to struggle, fall, and pick yourself up off the floor time and time again. On the latest single off his (extremely) long-awaited, DJBooth-hosted mixtape, J.Y. emphasizes just how much he’s willing to put himself through to make his dream a reality, flowing over the understated boardwork of JRB. ScienZe and Dom O Briggs contributes equally determination-drenched guest bars, and Felicia Temple handles the hook. While the arrival of The Slave Shift: Falling Up on our mixtape page remains unscheduled after numerous pushbacks, rest assured that we’ll keep you posted on the project as release details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/14/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tell Me What It Is (Remix) ft. Joe Budden & Cory Gunz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)