To achieve Success, you’ve got to be willing to struggle, fall, and pick yourself up off the floor time and time again. On the latest single off his (extremely) long-awaited, DJBooth-hosted mixtape, J.Y. emphasizes just how much he’s willing to put himself through to make his dream a reality, flowing over the understated boardwork of JRB. ScienZe and Dom O Briggs contributes equally determination-drenched guest bars, and Felicia Temple handles the hook. While the arrival of The Slave Shift: Falling Up on our mixtape page remains unscheduled after numerous pushbacks, rest assured that we’ll keep you posted on the project as release details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/14/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tell Me What It Is (Remix) ft. Joe Budden & Cory Gunz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.