Though anyone who’s followed J.Y.‘s career to date knows that he has a hell of a lot going for him, there are days that make the Jersey repper wonder whether he can continue Down the Road we call life. The latest entry in the artist’s F#ck Work Mondays series, this cathartic joint finds J.Y. working through his feelings of desperation over a pensive instrumental by Nard & B. Singer/songwriter Matt Mutso guests, contributing his emotionally-fraught vocals to the record’s chorus. Stay tuned for further entries in J.Y.‘s ongoing series, and watch for his DJBooth-sponsored The Slave Shift Falling Up street album to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download in January.
Written by richard on 12/13/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tell Me What It Is (Remix) ft. Joe Budden & Cory Gunz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)