Been debating whether to invest in a private jet or settle for a new vacation home? Then Juvenile‘s latest cut ain’t for you. This freshly-released promo single, the artist’s first solo feature since September 2012’s Picture Perfect, is dedicated to those putting in overtime just to keep a roof over their heads. As the New Orleans mainstay puts it on the hook, “My n**gas hustle hard just to Pay the Rent.” Juvie ain’t the only emcee who knows the value of a dollar; joining the headliner over Sinister‘s sizzling street instrumental, renowned trappers Yo Gotti and Young Jeezy offer listeners a glimpse at their respective balance sheets on the second and third verses. Pay the Rent isn’t attached to a larger project, but those feeling it can, of course, keep it locked for more fresh material from all involved.
Written by richard on 08/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.