Been debating whether to invest in a private jet or settle for a new vacation home? Then Juvenile‘s latest cut ain’t for you. This freshly-released promo single, the artist’s first solo feature since September 2012’s Picture Perfect, is dedicated to those putting in overtime just to keep a roof over their heads. As the New Orleans mainstay puts it on the hook, “My n**gas hustle hard just to Pay the Rent.” Juvie ain’t the only emcee who knows the value of a dollar; joining the headliner over Sinister‘s sizzling street instrumental, renowned trappers Yo Gotti and Young Jeezy offer listeners a glimpse at their respective balance sheets on the second and third verses. Pay the Rent isn’t attached to a larger project, but those feeling it can, of course, keep it locked for more fresh material from all involved.
Written by richard on 08/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.