After three-and-a-half years and a few false starts, the one and only Juvenile is finally back in promo mode and ready to drop his eighth studio album! Still signed to UTP/Atlantic, Juve the Great has taken his time making Cocky & Confident, an album that will please both the street-hustling dudes and the ladies with one ear glued to the radio. On the official lead single, the New Orleans icon addresses a female he’s had his eye on ever since he was very young; now that they both are grown, he’s willing to do whatever it takes to get his “Hands On You.” Topped off with guest vocals from Atlantic labelmate Pleasure P and a synth/percussion heavy beat by Tick Tock, this is a track listeners of both genders are sure to enjoy (though some of the fellas might not want to admit it!) Can Juve sustain this universally-appealing blend for the length of an album? We’ll find out this fall, when Cocky & Confident hits stores.
Written by Burmy on 08/18/09
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)