After three-and-a-half years and a few false starts, the one and only Juvenile is finally back in promo mode and ready to drop his eighth studio album! Still signed to UTP/Atlantic, Juve the Great has taken his time making Cocky & Confident, an album that will please both the street-hustling dudes and the ladies with one ear glued to the radio. On the official lead single, the New Orleans icon addresses a female he’s had his eye on ever since he was very young; now that they both are grown, he’s willing to do whatever it takes to get his “Hands On You.” Topped off with guest vocals from Atlantic labelmate Pleasure P and a synth/percussion heavy beat by Tick Tock, this is a track listeners of both genders are sure to enjoy (though some of the fellas might not want to admit it!) Can Juve sustain this universally-appealing blend for the length of an album? We’ll find out this fall, when Cocky & Confident hits stores.
Written by Burmy on 08/18/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)