After disappointing sales on his last album, Reality Check (it barely went gold), Juvenile decided to go back to the sound which made him famous. Longtime former Cash Money in-house producer Mannie Fresh (who will executive-produce the album and provides thirteen beats) returns to produce the club-banger Everything. Juve does his usual raw depictions of hood life (as in money, hoes, and gangbanging) while exposing all his haters as fakes. With T-Pain‘s synthesized hook vocals and Fresh’s marching band-like production, this is sure to be blasting through speakers all over the country!
Written by Burmy on 06/25/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.