After disappointing sales on his last album, Reality Check (it barely went gold), Juvenile decided to go back to the sound which made him famous. Longtime former Cash Money in-house producer Mannie Fresh (who will executive-produce the album and provides thirteen beats) returns to produce the club-banger Everything. Juve does his usual raw depictions of hood life (as in money, hoes, and gangbanging) while exposing all his haters as fakes. With T-Pain‘s synthesized hook vocals and Fresh’s marching band-like production, this is sure to be blasting through speakers all over the country!
Written by Burmy on 06/25/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.