After disappointing sales on his last album, Reality Check (it barely went gold), Juvenile decided to go back to the sound which made him famous. Longtime former Cash Money in-house producer Mannie Fresh (who will executive-produce the album and provides thirteen beats) returns to produce the club-banger Everything. Juve does his usual raw depictions of hood life (as in money, hoes, and gangbanging) while exposing all his haters as fakes. With T-Pain‘s synthesized hook vocals and Fresh’s marching band-like production, this is sure to be blasting through speakers all over the country!
Written by Burmy on 06/25/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)