After disappointing sales on his last album, Reality Check (it barely went gold), Juvenile decided to go back to the sound which made him famous. Longtime former Cash Money in-house producer Mannie Fresh (who will executive-produce the album and provides thirteen beats) returns to produce the club-banger Everything. Juve does his usual raw depictions of hood life (as in money, hoes, and gangbanging) while exposing all his haters as fakes. With T-Pain‘s synthesized hook vocals and Fresh’s marching band-like production, this is sure to be blasting through speakers all over the country!
Written by Burmy on 06/25/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.