Juvenile is a card-carrying ass man, but it takes a special kind of Booty to catch the New Orleans veteran’s eye. He likes ‘em big, round and (as he put it on a cut off Reality Check) loose. On this freshly-minted promo single, his first feature since August’s Pay the Rent, Juve expresses his love for women in general and their backsides in particular, vividly describing what he looks for in a posterior. (In verse one, he specifies, “I ain’t never liked pancakes / You can’t back it up when it’s flat.”) 2 Chainz, whom we featured as a guest a whopping 26 times in 2013, jumps on producer Mouse on Tha Track‘s club-ready beat to deliver his first guest 16 of 2014. This body-moving ode to the female anatomy isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Juvenile’s plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 01/5/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.