Juvenile is a card-carrying ass man, but it takes a special kind of Booty to catch the New Orleans veteran’s eye. He likes ‘em big, round and (as he put it on a cut off Reality Check) loose. On this freshly-minted promo single, his first feature since August’s Pay the Rent, Juve expresses his love for women in general and their backsides in particular, vividly describing what he looks for in a posterior. (In verse one, he specifies, “I ain’t never liked pancakes / You can’t back it up when it’s flat.”) 2 Chainz, whom we featured as a guest a whopping 26 times in 2013, jumps on producer Mouse on Tha Track‘s club-ready beat to deliver his first guest 16 of 2014. This body-moving ode to the female anatomy isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Juvenile’s plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 01/5/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.