Juvenile is a card-carrying ass man, but it takes a special kind of Booty to catch the New Orleans veteran’s eye. He likes ‘em big, round and (as he put it on a cut off Reality Check) loose. On this freshly-minted promo single, his first feature since August’s Pay the Rent, Juve expresses his love for women in general and their backsides in particular, vividly describing what he looks for in a posterior. (In verse one, he specifies, “I ain’t never liked pancakes / You can’t back it up when it’s flat.”) 2 Chainz, whom we featured as a guest a whopping 26 times in 2013, jumps on producer Mouse on Tha Track‘s club-ready beat to deliver his first guest 16 of 2014. This body-moving ode to the female anatomy isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Juvenile’s plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 01/5/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.