Since the release of his Gold-certified 9th album, Reality Check, Juvenile has been largely absent from the public eye (aside from Booth-charting features like Everything and Ya Heard Me, the massive coverage following his daughter’s shooting death, and the hype surrounding the Hot Boys reunion). Though many were quick to call his career over, the emcee is, in fact, ready to come back, or should we say Back Back, to full force with this newly-released record. The cut embodies everything fans have come to expect from Juve, from his grimy flow to the NIYO‘s bouncy, uptempo beat—the only question is, will that formula be enough to satisfy listeners after such a long absence? Stay tuned to the Booth for more on Juvenile’s upcoming tenth album, including the title and label it will be released under.
Written by Burmy on 03/23/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)