The third of the major prophets in the Tanakh, Ezekiel foresaw the fall of Jerusalem, the destruction of Israel’s enemies and the creation of a new Jewish city and Temple. Justus, the Southern emcee formerly known as J. Capri, does a little prophesying of his own on his latest promo single, an outtake from his next LP. Over Jerald Washington‘s fiery, Chipmunk-sampled production, the First in Flight State native envisions himself using his God-given powers to lead his people through the valley of the shadow of death. Has this Biblically-inspired joint left you craving more? As mentioned above, Ezekiel isn’t attached to the project, but those feeling it will want to stay tuned for further details on Justus’s untitled, 2014-bound studio album.
Written by richard on 11/18/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)