The third of the major prophets in the Tanakh, Ezekiel foresaw the fall of Jerusalem, the destruction of Israel’s enemies and the creation of a new Jewish city and Temple. Justus, the Southern emcee formerly known as J. Capri, does a little prophesying of his own on his latest promo single, an outtake from his next LP. Over Jerald Washington‘s fiery, Chipmunk-sampled production, the First in Flight State native envisions himself using his God-given powers to lead his people through the valley of the shadow of death. Has this Biblically-inspired joint left you craving more? As mentioned above, Ezekiel isn’t attached to the project, but those feeling it will want to stay tuned for further details on Justus’s untitled, 2014-bound studio album.
Written by richard on 11/18/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.