The third of the major prophets in the Tanakh, Ezekiel foresaw the fall of Jerusalem, the destruction of Israel’s enemies and the creation of a new Jewish city and Temple. Justus, the Southern emcee formerly known as J. Capri, does a little prophesying of his own on his latest promo single, an outtake from his next LP. Over Jerald Washington‘s fiery, Chipmunk-sampled production, the First in Flight State native envisions himself using his God-given powers to lead his people through the valley of the shadow of death. Has this Biblically-inspired joint left you craving more? As mentioned above, Ezekiel isn’t attached to the project, but those feeling it will want to stay tuned for further details on Justus’s untitled, 2014-bound studio album.
Written by richard on 11/18/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.