A romantic proposal is something that most girls (and guys, for that matter) dream of, but in Justina’s case, receiving That Ring is more of a nightmare. On her latest visual single, her first Booth feature spot since 2012’s Boom F It, the London-based artist gives a powerful performance atop the soulful, piano-driven production work of Shy Boogs. Her unique voice has a slight rasp to it, which really helps set off the emotional, almost pained vibe of the song. This characteristic is her certificate of authenticity, if you will. Though her words say plenty, the Sleepless Pictures-directed visuals bring the song to life and round out this complete package. If you are in love with Justina, be sure to grab her Valentine album, out via iTunes as of September.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/22/13
Justina Music, LLC.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Boom F It" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.