A romantic proposal is something that most girls (and guys, for that matter) dream of, but in Justina’s case, receiving That Ring is more of a nightmare. On her latest visual single, her first Booth feature spot since 2012’s Boom F It, the London-based artist gives a powerful performance atop the soulful, piano-driven production work of Shy Boogs. Her unique voice has a slight rasp to it, which really helps set off the emotional, almost pained vibe of the song. This characteristic is her certificate of authenticity, if you will. Though her words say plenty, the Sleepless Pictures-directed visuals bring the song to life and round out this complete package. If you are in love with Justina, be sure to grab her Valentine album, out via iTunes as of September.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/22/13
Submit your Rating
Justina Music, LLC.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Boom F It" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.