When you sell 7.4 million albums worldwide, you get the ‘a okay’ to release six singles. In Justin Timberlake’s case, Until The End of Time, could be considered a ‘for the hell of it’ release. Already a success, Timberlake looks to add to the impressive record sales of his sophomore venture, FutureSex/LoveSounds, with yet another Timbaland (and protégé Danja) produced hit. Featuring The Benjamin Wright Orchestra, Until The End of Time began to receive spins at radio before it became an official release from Timberlake’s label, Jive. We have a feeling Timberlake could release a track of himself reading the liner notes and it would get spins.
Listen to More: Justin Timberlake
Written by DJ Z on 09/3/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Love ft. T.I." (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)