When you sell 7.4 million albums worldwide, you get the ‘a okay’ to release six singles. In Justin Timberlake’s case, Until The End of Time, could be considered a ‘for the hell of it’ release. Already a success, Timberlake looks to add to the impressive record sales of his sophomore venture, FutureSex/LoveSounds, with yet another Timbaland (and protégé Danja) produced hit. Featuring The Benjamin Wright Orchestra, Until The End of Time began to receive spins at radio before it became an official release from Timberlake’s label, Jive. We have a feeling Timberlake could release a track of himself reading the liner notes and it would get spins.
Written by DJ Z on 09/3/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.