When you sell 7.4 million albums worldwide, you get the ‘a okay’ to release six singles. In Justin Timberlake’s case, Until The End of Time, could be considered a ‘for the hell of it’ release. Already a success, Timberlake looks to add to the impressive record sales of his sophomore venture, FutureSex/LoveSounds, with yet another Timbaland (and protégé Danja) produced hit. Featuring The Benjamin Wright Orchestra, Until The End of Time began to receive spins at radio before it became an official release from Timberlake’s label, Jive. We have a feeling Timberlake could release a track of himself reading the liner notes and it would get spins.
Written by DJ Z on 09/3/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.