Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
According to my research (cough, Google, cough), Tunnel Vision is associated with a number of nasty medical conditions, including glaucoma, migraines, cataracts, blindness and something called retinitis pigmentosa. Thankfully, Justin Timberlake is suffering from none of the above; rather, his lack of peripheral stems from an an inability to look away from a certain woman. Following the Platinum-certified Mirrors, the latest single off Timberlake’s third solo album (and my personal favorite track off the set) finds the singer waxing seductive—and a touch voyeuristic—over constant collaborator Timbaland‘s hip-hop percussion, murky synth swirls and squelched vocal samples. Released in March, The 20/20 Experience is available wherever fine music is sold. Timberland is currently preparing to kick off the Legends of Summer Tour with Suit and Tie partner Jay-Z. Click here to learn when they’ll be visiting a city near you!
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Justin Timberlake’s Jonathan Craven, Simon McLoughlin and Jeff Nicholas-directed Tunnel Vision visual.
Written by richard on 07/4/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.