Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
According to my research (cough, Google, cough), Tunnel Vision is associated with a number of nasty medical conditions, including glaucoma, migraines, cataracts, blindness and something called retinitis pigmentosa. Thankfully, Justin Timberlake is suffering from none of the above; rather, his lack of peripheral stems from an an inability to look away from a certain woman. Following the Platinum-certified Mirrors, the latest single off Timberlake’s third solo album (and my personal favorite track off the set) finds the singer waxing seductive—and a touch voyeuristic—over constant collaborator Timbaland‘s hip-hop percussion, murky synth swirls and squelched vocal samples. Released in March, The 20/20 Experience is available wherever fine music is sold. Timberland is currently preparing to kick off the Legends of Summer Tour with Suit and Tie partner Jay-Z. Click here to learn when they’ll be visiting a city near you!
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Justin Timberlake’s Jonathan Craven, Simon McLoughlin and Jeff Nicholas-directed Tunnel Vision visual.
Written by richard on 07/4/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.