Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
According to my research (cough, Google, cough), Tunnel Vision is associated with a number of nasty medical conditions, including glaucoma, migraines, cataracts, blindness and something called retinitis pigmentosa. Thankfully, Justin Timberlake is suffering from none of the above; rather, his lack of peripheral stems from an an inability to look away from a certain woman. Following the Platinum-certified Mirrors, the latest single off Timberlake’s third solo album (and my personal favorite track off the set) finds the singer waxing seductive—and a touch voyeuristic—over constant collaborator Timbaland‘s hip-hop percussion, murky synth swirls and squelched vocal samples. Released in March, The 20/20 Experience is available wherever fine music is sold. Timberland is currently preparing to kick off the Legends of Summer Tour with Suit and Tie partner Jay-Z. Click here to learn when they’ll be visiting a city near you!
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Justin Timberlake’s Jonathan Craven, Simon McLoughlin and Jeff Nicholas-directed Tunnel Vision visual.
Written by richard on 07/4/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.