Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
According to my research (cough, Google, cough), Tunnel Vision is associated with a number of nasty medical conditions, including glaucoma, migraines, cataracts, blindness and something called retinitis pigmentosa. Thankfully, Justin Timberlake is suffering from none of the above; rather, his lack of peripheral stems from an an inability to look away from a certain woman. Following the Platinum-certified Mirrors, the latest single off Timberlake’s third solo album (and my personal favorite track off the set) finds the singer waxing seductive—and a touch voyeuristic—over constant collaborator Timbaland‘s hip-hop percussion, murky synth swirls and squelched vocal samples. Released in March, The 20/20 Experience is available wherever fine music is sold. Timberland is currently preparing to kick off the Legends of Summer Tour with Suit and Tie partner Jay-Z. Click here to learn when they’ll be visiting a city near you!
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Justin Timberlake’s Jonathan Craven, Simon McLoughlin and Jeff Nicholas-directed Tunnel Vision visual.
Written by richard on 07/4/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Love ft. T.I." (2006)
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.