It’s been a long time since Justin Timberlake provided the world with his unique brand of Pop/R&B/Swag. How long, exactly? Oh, how about six years, four months and two days. Or as we all like to call it, “long enough.” That all changed today, however, as JT proudly makes his return to music with Suit & Tie, a Timbaland-produced single that serves as the first offering from the multi-talented artist’s long-awaited third studio album. So, how do you follow-up a Diamond-certified sophomore LP (FutureSex/LoveSounds)? For starters, you return to the studio with the production genius that crafted your sound as a solo artist a full decade ago. Enter, the aforementioned Timbaland, who along with Jerome Harmon crafts an elegant, jazzy production for Timberlake and his upper register vocals to shine. Known to make a grand entrance or two himself, guest artist Jay-Z joins Suit & Tie on the back end, adding his signature cool to the effort over a tweaked, slightly more mellowed out production change-up. While no details are yet available on when The 20/20 Experience will be released, one thing is for certain: Justin is dressed up and his fans are ready to go.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Justin’s David Fincher-directed Suit & Tie visuals.
Written by DJ Z on 02/14/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)