It’s been a long time since Justin Timberlake provided the world with his unique brand of Pop/R&B/Swag. How long, exactly? Oh, how about six years, four months and two days. Or as we all like to call it, “long enough.” That all changed today, however, as JT proudly makes his return to music with Suit & Tie, a Timbaland-produced single that serves as the first offering from the multi-talented artist’s long-awaited third studio album. So, how do you follow-up a Diamond-certified sophomore LP (FutureSex/LoveSounds)? For starters, you return to the studio with the production genius that crafted your sound as a solo artist a full decade ago. Enter, the aforementioned Timbaland, who along with Jerome Harmon crafts an elegant, jazzy production for Timberlake and his upper register vocals to shine. Known to make a grand entrance or two himself, guest artist Jay-Z joins Suit & Tie on the back end, adding his signature cool to the effort over a tweaked, slightly more mellowed out production change-up. While no details are yet available on when The 20/20 Experience will be released, one thing is for certain: Justin is dressed up and his fans are ready to go.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Justin’s David Fincher-directed Suit & Tie visuals.
Written by DJ Z on 02/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Love ft. T.I." (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.