The latest official video from Justin Timberlake is a little different from the norm, but that’s Not a Bad Thing. Presented in a unique, documentary-esque style, the clip is an ingenious stab at viral success. It follows filmmarker Dennis Liu as he and his colleagues attempt to track down a man and woman who recently got engaged to the tune of Timberlake’s latest single (the #1 most added track on Top 40 radio over the last three weeks) on a Long Island Railroad train. Along the way, they solicit insights on the topic of love from a variety of happy couples. And the song? Well, it’s every bit as tender and romantic as you’d expect from the backstory. Over a breezy, guitar-laced R&B beat by himself, Timbaland and J-Roc, Justin urges a woman to forget her past heartbreaks and agree to spend her life with him: “Don’t act like it’s a bad thing to fall in love with me / Cause you might look around and find your dreams come true…” For this gentle ballad and much more, check out the artist’s The 20/20 Experience: The Complete Experience LP, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 03/21/14
Pop superstar Justin Timberlake has released the second half of his two-part album, The 20/20 Experience. The sequel to March's massively-acclaimed first installment, the project packs 13 brand new tracks from the NSYNC...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Love ft. T.I." (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)