The latest official video from Justin Timberlake is a little different from the norm, but that’s Not a Bad Thing. Presented in a unique, documentary-esque style, the clip is an ingenious stab at viral success. It follows filmmarker Dennis Liu as he and his colleagues attempt to track down a man and woman who recently got engaged to the tune of Timberlake’s latest single (the #1 most added track on Top 40 radio over the last three weeks) on a Long Island Railroad train. Along the way, they solicit insights on the topic of love from a variety of happy couples. And the song? Well, it’s every bit as tender and romantic as you’d expect from the backstory. Over a breezy, guitar-laced R&B beat by himself, Timbaland and J-Roc, Justin urges a woman to forget her past heartbreaks and agree to spend her life with him: “Don’t act like it’s a bad thing to fall in love with me / Cause you might look around and find your dreams come true…” For this gentle ballad and much more, check out the artist’s The 20/20 Experience: The Complete Experience LP, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 03/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.