The latest official video from Justin Timberlake is a little different from the norm, but that’s Not a Bad Thing. Presented in a unique, documentary-esque style, the clip is an ingenious stab at viral success. It follows filmmarker Dennis Liu as he and his colleagues attempt to track down a man and woman who recently got engaged to the tune of Timberlake’s latest single (the #1 most added track on Top 40 radio over the last three weeks) on a Long Island Railroad train. Along the way, they solicit insights on the topic of love from a variety of happy couples. And the song? Well, it’s every bit as tender and romantic as you’d expect from the backstory. Over a breezy, guitar-laced R&B beat by himself, Timbaland and J-Roc, Justin urges a woman to forget her past heartbreaks and agree to spend her life with him: “Don’t act like it’s a bad thing to fall in love with me / Cause you might look around and find your dreams come true…” For this gentle ballad and much more, check out the artist’s The 20/20 Experience: The Complete Experience LP, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 03/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Love ft. T.I." (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.