For the last several years, fans of Justin Timberlake begged and pleaded with the triple threat performer for a new album. And nothing. Legions of his most staunch supporters even started an online petition, campaigning across the digital landscape to convince JT that Hollywood wouldn’t forget all about him if he took a quick acting break and returned to his first love. Still nothing. And then seemingly out of nowhere, in early January, rumors began to surface that Timberlake was on the comeback - if you can even call it that - trail and preparing the release of a new single. A month and change later, those rumors were substantiated with the release of Suit & Tie and JT’s official announcement that on March 19, the former boy band lead singer will release his brand new album The 20/20 Experience. With only five weeks of promo ahead, the RCA Records superstar knows that he must take full advantage of the lead up to the release and, following a rousing Grammy performance, has released a brand new song, titled Mirrors. The Timbaland-produced record, clocking in at a rather Budden-esque 8:15, is a vintage collaborative effort between the two artists, complete with Timbo’s classic contemporary rhythmic stylings and JT’s soulful vocals. One look into this Mirror and we guarantee that you will like what you hear.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Justin’s Floria Sigismondi-directed Mirrors visuals.
Written by DJ Z on 03/20/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)