Ladies love him. Dudes want to be him. And Timbaland produces his music. Hey, it works.
After taking a step in the direction of his pop predecessors, Prince and Michael, with his debut album Justified, Timberlake unveils his latest masterpiece which will appeal to the masses.
Not urban enough? Even the King of the South, T.I., joins the party this time around to ride a beat which Timbaland so melodically crafted to perfection.
The song might not be a radio hit like Cry Me A River, or a club hit like Rock Your Body, but it will guarantee Justin’s place within the hip-hop world. Now, simply less fraudulent then during the wannabe days of beat boxing while a member of the new defunct boy band, N’ Sync.
Written by DJ Z on 09/14/06
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To Me ft. Nelly Futado & Justin Timberlake" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.