Ladies love him. Dudes want to be him. And Timbaland produces his music. Hey, it works.
After taking a step in the direction of his pop predecessors, Prince and Michael, with his debut album Justified, Timberlake unveils his latest masterpiece which will appeal to the masses.
Not urban enough? Even the King of the South, T.I., joins the party this time around to ride a beat which Timbaland so melodically crafted to perfection.
The song might not be a radio hit like Cry Me A River, or a club hit like Rock Your Body, but it will guarantee Justin’s place within the hip-hop world. Now, simply less fraudulent then during the wannabe days of beat boxing while a member of the new defunct boy band, N’ Sync.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To Me ft. Nelly Futado & Justin Timberlake" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.