Ladies love him. Dudes want to be him. And Timbaland produces his music. Hey, it works.
After taking a step in the direction of his pop predecessors, Prince and Michael, with his debut album Justified, Timberlake unveils his latest masterpiece which will appeal to the masses.
Not urban enough? Even the King of the South, T.I., joins the party this time around to ride a beat which Timbaland so melodically crafted to perfection.
The song might not be a radio hit like Cry Me A River, or a club hit like Rock Your Body, but it will guarantee Justin’s place within the hip-hop world. Now, simply less fraudulent then during the wannabe days of beat boxing while a member of the new defunct boy band, N’ Sync.
Written by DJ Z on 09/14/06
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To Me ft. Nelly Futado & Justin Timberlake" (2006)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.