Ladies love him. Dudes want to be him. And Timbaland produces his music. Hey, it works.
After taking a step in the direction of his pop predecessors, Prince and Michael, with his debut album Justified, Timberlake unveils his latest masterpiece which will appeal to the masses.
Not urban enough? Even the King of the South, T.I., joins the party this time around to ride a beat which Timbaland so melodically crafted to perfection.
The song might not be a radio hit like Cry Me A River, or a club hit like Rock Your Body, but it will guarantee Justin’s place within the hip-hop world. Now, simply less fraudulent then during the wannabe days of beat boxing while a member of the new defunct boy band, N’ Sync.
Written by DJ Z on 09/14/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To Me" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)