Because the date coincides with the end of the Mayan “Long Count” Calendar, some have speculated that a world-ending cataclysm will take place on December 21, 2012. All superstition aside, Speed Limit singer Justin Garner‘s planning ahead for that day—and his plans don’t involve a time capsule, bomb shelter, or freezer-dried food; as long as he can be with his woman
When The World Ends
There Will Still Be You (note: Justin decided to change the title of this song), he’ll die happy. Justin’s sweeping vocals and G-Sharp‘s piano-synth-string beat add up to a cut that could easily win an Oscar for Best Original Song were it picked up as theme music for a major motion picture. Right now, it’s just an album track from his debut of the same name, but, given the power of online persuasion, there’s a strong chance that rave Booth reviews could convince the label brass to upgrade it to single status.
Written by Burmy on 07/21/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Speed Limit" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.