Because the date coincides with the end of the Mayan “Long Count” Calendar, some have speculated that a world-ending cataclysm will take place on December 21, 2012. All superstition aside, Speed Limit singer Justin Garner‘s planning ahead for that day—and his plans don’t involve a time capsule, bomb shelter, or freezer-dried food; as long as he can be with his woman
When The World Ends
There Will Still Be You (note: Justin decided to change the title of this song), he’ll die happy. Justin’s sweeping vocals and G-Sharp‘s piano-synth-string beat add up to a cut that could easily win an Oscar for Best Original Song were it picked up as theme music for a major motion picture. Right now, it’s just an album track from his debut of the same name, but, given the power of online persuasion, there’s a strong chance that rave Booth reviews could convince the label brass to upgrade it to single status.
Written by Burmy on 07/21/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Speed Limit" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.