Because the date coincides with the end of the Mayan “Long Count” Calendar, some have speculated that a world-ending cataclysm will take place on December 21, 2012. All superstition aside, Speed Limit singer Justin Garner‘s planning ahead for that day—and his plans don’t involve a time capsule, bomb shelter, or freezer-dried food; as long as he can be with his woman
When The World Ends
There Will Still Be You (note: Justin decided to change the title of this song), he’ll die happy. Justin’s sweeping vocals and G-Sharp‘s piano-synth-string beat add up to a cut that could easily win an Oscar for Best Original Song were it picked up as theme music for a major motion picture. Right now, it’s just an album track from his debut of the same name, but, given the power of online persuasion, there’s a strong chance that rave Booth reviews could convince the label brass to upgrade it to single status.
Written by Burmy on 07/21/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Speed Limit" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.