Because the date coincides with the end of the Mayan “Long Count” Calendar, some have speculated that a world-ending cataclysm will take place on December 21, 2012. All superstition aside, Speed Limit singer Justin Garner‘s planning ahead for that day—and his plans don’t involve a time capsule, bomb shelter, or freezer-dried food; as long as he can be with his woman
When The World Ends
There Will Still Be You (note: Justin decided to change the title of this song), he’ll die happy. Justin’s sweeping vocals and G-Sharp‘s piano-synth-string beat add up to a cut that could easily win an Oscar for Best Original Song were it picked up as theme music for a major motion picture. Right now, it’s just an album track from his debut of the same name, but, given the power of online persuasion, there’s a strong chance that rave Booth reviews could convince the label brass to upgrade it to single status.
Listen to More: Justin Garner Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Speed Limit" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.