Take it from Justin Garner: “When She Tells You she loves you, believe her.” Absent from our pages since dropping off his stellar cover version of Beyoncé‘s I Miss You in fall 2011, the unsigned crooner finally returns to our pages with his latest single, a cautionary ballad describing the heartache that invariably results when one party in a relationship fails to take the other’s feelings seriously. The Difference complement his rueful vocals with a melancholy mix of martial percussion and light-rock guitar. Now that Garner’s back, are you fiending for more fresh tunes? Then keep it locked for the latest news and song releases off forthcoming full-length Year One, which as yet lacks a solid release date. In the meantime, you can still stream and download the artist’s 2010 Sound of My Heart EP for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 01/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Speed Limit" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.