Take it from Justin Garner: “When She Tells You she loves you, believe her.” Absent from our pages since dropping off his stellar cover version of Beyoncé‘s I Miss You in fall 2011, the unsigned crooner finally returns to our pages with his latest single, a cautionary ballad describing the heartache that invariably results when one party in a relationship fails to take the other’s feelings seriously. The Difference complement his rueful vocals with a melancholy mix of martial percussion and light-rock guitar. Now that Garner’s back, are you fiending for more fresh tunes? Then keep it locked for the latest news and song releases off forthcoming full-length Year One, which as yet lacks a solid release date. In the meantime, you can still stream and download the artist’s 2010 Sound of My Heart EP for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 01/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Speed Limit" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.