Take it from Justin Garner: “When She Tells You she loves you, believe her.” Absent from our pages since dropping off his stellar cover version of Beyoncé‘s I Miss You in fall 2011, the unsigned crooner finally returns to our pages with his latest single, a cautionary ballad describing the heartache that invariably results when one party in a relationship fails to take the other’s feelings seriously. The Difference complement his rueful vocals with a melancholy mix of martial percussion and light-rock guitar. Now that Garner’s back, are you fiending for more fresh tunes? Then keep it locked for the latest news and song releases off forthcoming full-length Year One, which as yet lacks a solid release date. In the meantime, you can still stream and download the artist’s 2010 Sound of My Heart EP for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 01/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Speed Limit" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.