Take it from Justin Garner: “When She Tells You she loves you, believe her.” Absent from our pages since dropping off his stellar cover version of Beyoncé‘s I Miss You in fall 2011, the unsigned crooner finally returns to our pages with his latest single, a cautionary ballad describing the heartache that invariably results when one party in a relationship fails to take the other’s feelings seriously. The Difference complement his rueful vocals with a melancholy mix of martial percussion and light-rock guitar. Now that Garner’s back, are you fiending for more fresh tunes? Then keep it locked for the latest news and song releases off forthcoming full-length Year One, which as yet lacks a solid release date. In the meantime, you can still stream and download the artist’s 2010 Sound of My Heart EP for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 01/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Speed Limit" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.