Sorry to break it to you, ladies: you’re going to fall in love with Justin Garner, no matter If You Like It or Not. That doesn’t change anything for the 99.9% of guys and gals in the Booth who have fallen for the rising soul star thanks to his past features, but that one-thousandth of one percent who have yet to be won over will have no choice but to become fans after hearing this new cut, one of two singles just released to Garner’s website. Backed by Vibin’Beats’ sultry blend of piano and synths, the singer/songwriter showcases more of the silky-smooth, sometimes soaring vocals that have made him a reader favorite, informing a special lady that their love is a foregone conclusion – they’re gonna be together and that’s that. With the inevitable success of this steamy promo single, it’s pretty much a lock that we’ll be featuring new tunes from J.G.in the near future. And while you’re waiting, why not check out the artist’s White Labels EP, available in the Booth for free streaming and download?
Written by richard on 06/30/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Speed Limit" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.