Looks like Justin Garner‘s gotten into a little trouble with his girl since last he stepped into the Booth. On the lead single off his forthcoming EP, a track penned by the rising R&B star himself, Garner recounts how a Criminally seductive shawty broke through his defenses, stole his heart, and caused him to stray from an otherwise-perfect relationship with his main girl. Fidelity may not be Garner’s strong suit, but, as the Southern buzzmaker continues to prove, soaring vocals most definitely are. Backed by Dominic “Tic Toc” Bazile ‘s dramatic, string-drenched production, the singer pulls out all the stops, delivering enough falsetto-fortified melismatic runs to convince even the most suspicious female of his sincerity. If this sweeping R&B scorcher strikes a chord, you won’t have to wait long for more new material from the Booth-approved crooner. Garner’s latest EP, Sound of My Heart, is scheduled for release next Monday, the 12th.
Listen to More: Justin Garner Written by richard
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Speed Limit" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.