Justin Bieber has come a long way from his teenybopper beginnings, and nowhere is this more apparent than on PYD, the latest single in his #MusicMondays series. Backed by an unknown beatsmith’s cloudy synths and barely-there percussion, the 19-year-old crooner promises his girl, “I’mma put you down.” No, she’s not into being insulted—he’s literally gonna put her down on every surface in his house, “from the stove to the countertop” to, of course, the bed. Midway through, R&B heavyweight R. Kelly grabs the mic to brainstorm a few more possible locations: “On the roof, balcony.. after the club, in the parking lot.” Feeling it? Then watch our front page for further highlights in Bieber’s ongoing series. Those craving more form Kells can check out the singer’s guest contributions to recent cuts from Lady Gaga (Do What U Want) and Bruno Mars (Gorilla (G-Mix)).
Written by richard on 11/18/13
Submit your Rating
The Island/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Eenie Meenie" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.