Justin Bieber‘s been hated on more than just about any other artist to emerge in the past decade, but he’s never shown any sign of doubting himself. If nothing else, you’ve got to admit dude’s Confident. Which makes him a perfect match for the woman he romances on the latest entry in his #MusicMondays series. Backed by SoundZ‘s sinuous R&B boardwork, the Biebs serenades a chick whose poise and self-assurance were readily apparent from the moment she walked in the room. Chi-town fast-riser Chance the Rapper paints a lyrical portrait of his own ideal woman—a novice twerker with a love for the herb and more brains than booty—on the back. In addition to keeping it locked for future #MusicMonday highlights, fans are encouraged to check out Bieber’s recent collaboration with R. Kelly, PYD.
Written by richard on 12/9/13
Submit your Rating
The Island/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Eenie Meenie" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.