Justin Bieber‘s been hated on more than just about any other artist to emerge in the past decade, but he’s never shown any sign of doubting himself. If nothing else, you’ve got to admit dude’s Confident. Which makes him a perfect match for the woman he romances on the latest entry in his #MusicMondays series. Backed by SoundZ‘s sinuous R&B boardwork, the Biebs serenades a chick whose poise and self-assurance were readily apparent from the moment she walked in the room. Chi-town fast-riser Chance the Rapper paints a lyrical portrait of his own ideal woman—a novice twerker with a love for the herb and more brains than booty—on the back. In addition to keeping it locked for future #MusicMonday highlights, fans are encouraged to check out Bieber’s recent collaboration with R. Kelly, PYD.
Written by richard on 12/9/13
Submit your Rating
The Island/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Eenie Meenie" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.