Justin Bieber‘s been hated on more than just about any other artist to emerge in the past decade, but he’s never shown any sign of doubting himself. If nothing else, you’ve got to admit dude’s Confident. Which makes him a perfect match for the woman he romances on the latest entry in his #MusicMondays series. Backed by SoundZ‘s sinuous R&B boardwork, the Biebs serenades a chick whose poise and self-assurance were readily apparent from the moment she walked in the room. Chi-town fast-riser Chance the Rapper paints a lyrical portrait of his own ideal woman—a novice twerker with a love for the herb and more brains than booty—on the back. In addition to keeping it locked for future #MusicMonday highlights, fans are encouraged to check out Bieber’s recent collaboration with R. Kelly, PYD.
Written by richard on 12/9/13
Submit your Rating
The Island/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Eenie Meenie" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.