Justin Bieber‘s been hated on more than just about any other artist to emerge in the past decade, but he’s never shown any sign of doubting himself. If nothing else, you’ve got to admit dude’s Confident. Which makes him a perfect match for the woman he romances on the latest entry in his #MusicMondays series. Backed by SoundZ‘s sinuous R&B boardwork, the Biebs serenades a chick whose poise and self-assurance were readily apparent from the moment she walked in the room. Chi-town fast-riser Chance the Rapper paints a lyrical portrait of his own ideal woman—a novice twerker with a love for the herb and more brains than booty—on the back. In addition to keeping it locked for future #MusicMonday highlights, fans are encouraged to check out Bieber’s recent collaboration with R. Kelly, PYD.
Written by richard on 12/9/13
The Island/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Eenie Meenie" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)