Fresh off his own debut reggae album’s arrival on store shelves, Calvin Broadus is helping another emerging Island-pop artist get a leg-up in the game. On Good Luv, the DJBooth debut and latest feature from Elevate Music‘s Justin Anthony, Grammy-winning beatsmith Winston “Blackout” Thomas provides a brass-laced instrumental backdrop for verses dedicated to a special woman in the artist’s life. Seeing as Anthony’s got singing covered, Snoop reverts to rapping, contributing some Doggy-style flows on the front as well as ad-libs throughout the jam. The headliner’s next album, produced entirely by Blackout, has yet to receive either a title or a solid drop date. Fans can, of course, stay tuned to The DJBooth for the latest on the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 04/23/13
Elevate Music Group
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.