Fresh off his own debut reggae album’s arrival on store shelves, Calvin Broadus is helping another emerging Island-pop artist get a leg-up in the game. On Good Luv, the DJBooth debut and latest feature from Elevate Music‘s Justin Anthony, Grammy-winning beatsmith Winston “Blackout” Thomas provides a brass-laced instrumental backdrop for verses dedicated to a special woman in the artist’s life. Seeing as Anthony’s got singing covered, Snoop reverts to rapping, contributing some Doggy-style flows on the front as well as ad-libs throughout the jam. The headliner’s next album, produced entirely by Blackout, has yet to receive either a title or a solid drop date. Fans can, of course, stay tuned to The DJBooth for the latest on the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 04/23/13
Submit your Rating
Elevate Music Group
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)