If you’ve been craving a new record to add to your Soulful Boom-Bap iPod playlist, then look no further than JusThoughtZ’ current single, I’m Okay. This might be his first appearance in The DJBooth, but the emcee introduces himself nicely on the first full line of the record, stating, “You are now rocking with JusThoughtZ and the good folks at OhGodInk.” Noted. It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Thoughtz. Produced by Nu Vintage, I’m Okay is a relaxing yet head-nodding affair, which finds the Atlanta emcee covering a wide range of topics, most notably his life over the last few months, while also touching on his growth and maturity. Both longtime and new-found fans that are more than Okay with hearing more from Thoughtz can look forward to upcoming project, A Memorable CULTure.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 04/11/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.