Last we heard from Just Juice, the 19-year-old emcee was indulging in two of life’s keenest pleasures, 40s & Shorties. On his latest feature, the Boston representative sets his sights on a loftier prize—namely, Knowledge. Debuted yesterday evening on Shade45 and making its online world premiere in the Booth, this record finds Juice reeling off “a plethora of rhetoric” over some bell-laced boom-bap boardwork by fellow Beantown native Statik Selektah, who also showcases his skills behind the wheels of steel on the hook. If this loosie’s left you craving more, you can find what you seek on Just Juice’s latest mixtape, For the People.
Written by richard on 09/5/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.