What’s Monday morning without a little juice? Not orange juice—though that is delicious. I’m talking about the mellow, breezy sounds of Just Juice. Last seen trying to beat the heat on early May’s reader-approved Coolin’, the 19-year-old Boston repper returns with another summer banger—and this one happens to be an exclusive world premiere. On 40s & Shorties, Black Diamond‘s lack-back sample work accompanies the emcee as he spits engaging verses dedicated to two of his favorite things in the whole damn world. This record isn’t attached to a larger project, but those digging it can hear more on Juice’s most recent mixtape, For the People.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.