Previously heard contributing guest bars to Notorious, a January feature from NYC rhymesayer AWKWORD, Juz Daze returns to make his solo Booth debut with a single that’s simply To Die For. Which is ironic, because the record is all about living life to its fullest. Lu B.‘s majestic orchestral loops accompany the Queens representative as he reveals the chief motivation behind his hustle: not money, sex or fame, but his burning passion for his craft. On the back, he calls on listeners to follow their hearts just as ardently as he does his: “I want you to ask yourself this question: what are you willing to die for? You may not know the answer now, but eventually in due time you will. We need to search within ourselves and find our purpose.” For this motivational banger and much more, check out Jus Daze’s Walk Twice as Hard LP, available now for purchase via the artist’s Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 11/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.