Previously heard contributing guest bars to Notorious, a January feature from NYC rhymesayer AWKWORD, Juz Daze returns to make his solo Booth debut with a single that’s simply To Die For. Which is ironic, because the record is all about living life to its fullest. Lu B.‘s majestic orchestral loops accompany the Queens representative as he reveals the chief motivation behind his hustle: not money, sex or fame, but his burning passion for his craft. On the back, he calls on listeners to follow their hearts just as ardently as he does his: “I want you to ask yourself this question: what are you willing to die for? You may not know the answer now, but eventually in due time you will. We need to search within ourselves and find our purpose.” For this motivational banger and much more, check out Jus Daze’s Walk Twice as Hard LP, available now for purchase via the artist’s Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 11/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.