When Nelly was introducing his Country Grammar to the world, another St. Louis MC had already been running his city’s local scene for eight years. Continuing a career that started with the ‘92 single, Women Ain’t All That Bad, and nearly ended with a failed deal at Universal, rapper Jus Bleezy gets his “grown and sexy on” with the new single, Like Me. Even though Bleezy is a man who knows what he wants, the Midwest-native stays respectful and positive towards the club-bound ladies he’s trying to bag. In need of a powerfully sung hook, in this case provided by Trey Songz, Bleezy shows his ability to judge current R&B talent. Like Me could receive numerous spins, but will Jus Bleezy be able to show his fellow STL representatives whose boss? Find out when his new album, Real Talk, is released later this year.
Written by Burmy on 01/21/08
Submit your Rating
Black On Black Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like Me (Remix) ft. Fat Joe, Murphy Lee & Trey Songz" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.