When Nelly was introducing his Country Grammar to the world, another St. Louis MC had already been running his city’s local scene for eight years. Continuing a career that started with the ‘92 single, Women Ain’t All That Bad, and nearly ended with a failed deal at Universal, rapper Jus Bleezy gets his “grown and sexy on” with the new single, Like Me. Even though Bleezy is a man who knows what he wants, the Midwest-native stays respectful and positive towards the club-bound ladies he’s trying to bag. In need of a powerfully sung hook, in this case provided by Trey Songz, Bleezy shows his ability to judge current R&B talent. Like Me could receive numerous spins, but will Jus Bleezy be able to show his fellow STL representatives whose boss? Find out when his new album, Real Talk, is released later this year.
Black On Black Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like Me (Remix) ft. Fat Joe, Murphy Lee & Trey Songz" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.