While 50 Cent is widely known as the leader in the “most bullets taken without dying” category, St. Louis CEO and artist Jus Bleezy is not far behind. In the early 90’s, as he exited a local Lou hot spot, Bleezy was riddled with 7 bullets. Thought to be dead at the scene, Bleezy survived and hasn’t taken life for granted since. As a result, the longtime business man behind indie label, BOB/QPE, is about to unleash his new mixtape, Go Hard or Go Home; a prelude to his new album, Real Talk. On Like Me, the remix, Bleezy rounds up Lou brethren Murphy Lee, as well as Fat Joe, for a radio friendly single that is highlighted by Trey Songz hook. Bleezy’s going hard, should he stay or go home?
Written by DJ Z on 02/24/08
Black On Black Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like Me ft. Trey Songz" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)