While 50 Cent is widely known as the leader in the “most bullets taken without dying” category, St. Louis CEO and artist Jus Bleezy is not far behind. In the early 90’s, as he exited a local Lou hot spot, Bleezy was riddled with 7 bullets. Thought to be dead at the scene, Bleezy survived and hasn’t taken life for granted since. As a result, the longtime business man behind indie label, BOB/QPE, is about to unleash his new mixtape, Go Hard or Go Home; a prelude to his new album, Real Talk. On Like Me, the remix, Bleezy rounds up Lou brethren Murphy Lee, as well as Fat Joe, for a radio friendly single that is highlighted by Trey Songz hook. Bleezy’s going hard, should he stay or go home?
Written by DJ Z on 02/24/08
Submit your Rating
Black On Black Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like Me ft. Trey Songz" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)