On his last Booth feature, Junia-T boasted that he was simply “Too Smoove.” That phrase is also an apt descriptor of the Mississauga representative’s latest promo single. On breezy summer banger Everyday, the result of a night spent “reminiscing on the golden era,” the Smash Brovaz member takes a break from rocking the mic to focus on production. His headnodic breakbeat and warm brass chords accompany guest vocalist pHoenix as she pines after a man who recently walked into her life. T-Dot’s LordQuest rounds out the lineup, lending his laid-back flow to the final verse. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Everyday isn’t attached to a larger body of work, but we’ll keep you posted on Junia’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You & I" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.