On his last Booth feature, Junia-T boasted that he was simply “Too Smoove.” That phrase is also an apt descriptor of the Mississauga representative’s latest promo single. On breezy summer banger Everyday, the result of a night spent “reminiscing on the golden era,” the Smash Brovaz member takes a break from rocking the mic to focus on production. His headnodic breakbeat and warm brass chords accompany guest vocalist pHoenix as she pines after a man who recently walked into her life. T-Dot’s LordQuest rounds out the lineup, lending his laid-back flow to the final verse. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Everyday isn’t attached to a larger body of work, but we’ll keep you posted on Junia’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You & I" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.