On his last Booth feature, Junia-T boasted that he was simply “Too Smoove.” That phrase is also an apt descriptor of the Mississauga representative’s latest promo single. On breezy summer banger Everyday, the result of a night spent “reminiscing on the golden era,” the Smash Brovaz member takes a break from rocking the mic to focus on production. His headnodic breakbeat and warm brass chords accompany guest vocalist pHoenix as she pines after a man who recently walked into her life. T-Dot’s LordQuest rounds out the lineup, lending his laid-back flow to the final verse. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Everyday isn’t attached to a larger body of work, but we’ll keep you posted on Junia’s plans as we learn more.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.