Memphis buzzmaker JUNE may spend most of his time hovering among the clouds, but he got there by clawing and scaping his way up from the very bottom. On album standout Gutta, follow-up to May’s Living Color, the artist once again joins forces with his brother, Teddy Walton. Over the latter’s production, an understated, yet immersive mix of laid-back percussion, vocal samples and swirling synths, the unsigned emcee reflects with satisfaction on his latest wins, and cautions the competition to stay in their place. Craving more? Then what are you waiting for? Click here to cop JUNE’s latest project, Living Color (Chapter 1), for free via the artist’s official site!
Written by richard on 07/31/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)