Before Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Jason Segel (the writer and star of said flick) was a secondary actor in many other prominent comedies. The link between this trivia and today’s music? Julius Francis is currently paralleling that trend in the Booth with his latest track, The Business. We already know the singer from various collaborations with reader favorite K. Sparks and, while he has already had a solo feature, this track solidifies his status as a talent who doesn’t need to be paired with another artist in any conversation. Bei Maejor lays down a powerful beat to fuel the fire behind Francis’ lyrical storyline, which finds him giving in to the insatiable desires of a member of the opposite sex. If you liked this track, be sure to keep it locked to the Booth for more information on this rising star, including his Musically Infected mixtape drop date (which is still unannounced).
Written by Sigurd on 04/12/10
Submit your Rating
Palm Tree Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My City ft. Julius Francis" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.