Before Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Jason Segel (the writer and star of said flick) was a secondary actor in many other prominent comedies. The link between this trivia and today’s music? Julius Francis is currently paralleling that trend in the Booth with his latest track, The Business. We already know the singer from various collaborations with reader favorite K. Sparks and, while he has already had a solo feature, this track solidifies his status as a talent who doesn’t need to be paired with another artist in any conversation. Bei Maejor lays down a powerful beat to fuel the fire behind Francis’ lyrical storyline, which finds him giving in to the insatiable desires of a member of the opposite sex. If you liked this track, be sure to keep it locked to the Booth for more information on this rising star, including his Musically Infected mixtape drop date (which is still unannounced).
Written by Sigurd on 04/12/10
Submit your Rating
Palm Tree Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My City ft. Julius Francis" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.