Before Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Jason Segel (the writer and star of said flick) was a secondary actor in many other prominent comedies. The link between this trivia and today’s music? Julius Francis is currently paralleling that trend in the Booth with his latest track, The Business. We already know the singer from various collaborations with reader favorite K. Sparks and, while he has already had a solo feature, this track solidifies his status as a talent who doesn’t need to be paired with another artist in any conversation. Bei Maejor lays down a powerful beat to fuel the fire behind Francis’ lyrical storyline, which finds him giving in to the insatiable desires of a member of the opposite sex. If you liked this track, be sure to keep it locked to the Booth for more information on this rising star, including his Musically Infected mixtape drop date (which is still unannounced).
Written by Sigurd on 04/12/10
Submit your Rating
Palm Tree Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My City ft. Julius Francis" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.