Though the title of Julius Francis’ first solo feature (making its world premiere right here in the Booth!) references a romantic relationship, it could just as easily apply to the rising R&B singer’s reunion with Queens emcee K. Sparks – after hearing the two join forces on such blazing hot cuts as Temperature and In the Building (to name a few) Booth readers will undoubtedly be happy to hear that the frequent collaborators are Back Together on a brand new track. Over E-Motion-L Productions’ fittingly, uh, e-motion-l piano-led boardwork, Francis shows off his smooth vocal stylings, pouring out his heart to an ex he isn’t ready to let go of just yet. On the back end, Sparks steps into the spotlight to deliver a heartfelt, characteristically intricate closing verse, lamenting that, “You never really appreciate what you’ve got till it’s gone in the wind.” Julius Francis’ forthcoming solo project, Musically Infected, has yet to receive a solid release date. Keep it locked to the Booth for release details, as well as all the latest leaks.
Written by richard on 01/27/10
Submit your Rating
Palm Tree Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My City ft. Julius Francis" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.