Julian Malone may not Give a Eff about much in this world, but the 2008ighties emcee would be lying if he said he wasn’t enjoying the trappings of success. Tokyo, the latest single off Malone’s forthcoming street album, finds the Chi-town spitter tracing his growth from a callow youngster with dreams of hip-hop stardom to a budding contender for greatness—not to mention a certified ladies’ man. As usual, the artist handles production as well as mic duties, crafting a hazy, sampled beat to back his self-assured bars. On the bridge, he flips the famous title line from Big Poppa. The official mixtape prelude to Julian Malone’s forthcoming debut, Diff.Rnt is slated to drop digitally this July.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!