Julian Malone may not Give a Eff about much in this world, but the 2008ighties emcee would be lying if he said he wasn’t enjoying the trappings of success. Tokyo, the latest single off Malone’s forthcoming street album, finds the Chi-town spitter tracing his growth from a callow youngster with dreams of hip-hop stardom to a budding contender for greatness—not to mention a certified ladies’ man. As usual, the artist handles production as well as mic duties, crafting a hazy, sampled beat to back his self-assured bars. On the bridge, he flips the famous title line from Big Poppa. The official mixtape prelude to Julian Malone’s forthcoming debut, Diff.Rnt is slated to drop digitally this July.
Written by richard on 05/17/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.